238 Portofino Drive, Venice, Florida
$ Click for current price
4 BEDROOMS | 3 (3 full ) BATHROOMS | 3146 SQUARE FEET
Roll out the red carpet for this Venetian Golf & River Club masterpiece. Exquisite design and modern luxury are uniquely embodied in this 4 bedroom, 3 bath residence.
Every detail in this home was carefully selected and designed with entertaining in mind. Highlights include a state of the art home theater room featuring a 100” wall mounted screen, surround sound, a fiber optic star-studded ceiling, and custom acoustic panels for the ultimate sound experience.
Entertain in grand style in the chef’s kitchen, clad with premium finishes and fixtures including high-end granite, top of the line stainless steel appliances, wine refrigerator, and a wall mounted fountain. Sliding glass doors in the kitchen/great room and living room showcase the home’s gorgeous lake views while opening up the home to yet another entertaining space.
Spill out to the awe-inspiring lanai, where a fully-equipped outdoor stainless-steel kitchen, sun deck, private pool and spa await. Dramatic LED lighting along the lanai cage framework and custom scone pool side lighting complete this ultimate outdoor experience.
Home is SONOS ready, plus includes numerous additional upgrades. And if this isn’t enough, the homeowner is covering the golf membership initiation fees!
Venetian amenities include nature trails, a resort style pool and spa, fine dining, tiki bar, fitness center and classes, tennis, and an 18-hole championship golf course.
Highlights and Features:
- Premium waterfront lot with western sunset views
- Upgraded plank tile laid on diagonal
- Upgraded wood flooring in master and study
- Custom kitchen hood vent
- Complete security system with 2 camerasaccessible with your phone
- Landscape lighting
- Sonos sound system ready
- Private pool with fountain and heated spa
- LED Nebula lighting along lanai cage ceiling framework
- Custom sconce lighting on dimmers
- Hurricane glass throughout, including front door
- Plantation shutter or Hunter Douglas blinds in many of the rooms.
- Home theater room with 100″ wall mounted screen
- Out door kitchen with granite, ice maker, sink, and Solaire appliances including infrared 30″ grill, 2 burner gas stove, and glass front refrigerator.
- Custom stone wall behind grill area
- Low HOA fees of $184 quarterly!